AIRBRUSH BY MASON - MOVIE & PHOTO FINISH MAKEUP
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Unique and Trendy Bridal Gifts!
Bridal Show Discount CODE
How to give your skin a Winter Glow!
Spring Wedding Season Is Upon Us!
Summer Weddings

February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
August 2011
July 2011

powered by

More of this, less of that...

Where are we now!

It has been an interesting Year for Airbrush by Mason.  We have unfortunately left working with Salon Red.  Don't be sad as we will still work with them but we are no longer there on a daily basis.  This is an excellent thing as it means we have grown to a size that we can no longer be in that space.  We are excited about the upcoming future and hope that all of you are as well.  We have started the tour with the POP singer, we have tones of weddings in several states and across the globe.  We are beginning work on a reality show this fall and we are, as always, helping in our communities.  Let us know if you have questions about skin, hair, makeup, events, or just a general how you doing as well.  We have all the connections you might need to get you the answers you need and in most cases the products you can't find.  Thanks you all for your support over the years as we have grown.  :)

13 Comments to Where are we now!:

Comments RSS
Suzanne on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:23 PM
I was said that you left Salon Red, but their loss has been a great gain for you. I saw your ad in Jezebel Magazine and it looks amazing. I want you to teach me how to do makeup.
Reply to comment

Tashonda on Friday, March 09, 2012 4:56 PM
Do you use airbrush makeup to cover up tattoos?
Reply to comment

Albert Carl on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 1:15 AM
Exceptional pieces of this post are useful to me. That's an enormous airbrush make up or tattoos for all so it has been a good gain for me .I desire to teach how to do a tattoo or makeup. Brought a lot of smiles to the spectators. Take it up! :)
Reply to comment

Desdimona on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:51 PM
This is an informative post about Where are we now! Dude, U use airbrush makeup to cover up tattoos but is it harmful for our skin? I am awaiting for your reply. Thanks a million. Keep it up.
Reply to comment

Mason on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 1:47 PM
Airbrush makeup is not harmful to the skin if used properly. I would say that is true for pretty much any type of makeup if you do not have any allergies to the line. It works great on tattoos. I have covered entire sleeves for weddings.

duffle coats on Thursday, November 29, 2012 9:30 AM
Where is this Salon Red located? and how it is going that work on a reality show in the end?
Reply to comment

Hair Removal on Friday, January 11, 2013 5:09 AM
hey! My skin is so oily. Please share some make-up tips for oily skin to us. I am looking forward for your next post. Keep Updating!!
Reply to comment

Mason on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 1:52 PM
I am so sorry some of these replies have not been getting posted. We have resolved the issue. To answer your question about oily skin. You will have it with you for a while and the best thing I have found that helps is washing your face in the morning and evenings separate from you usual bathing and using a no alcohol based toner. They help tighten up your skin and help get that last little bit of dirt out of the pores after cleaning. Thats something you could use three times a day. Most of the time when your skin produces oil it is to keep your skin supple and from drying out. There are women and men all over the world that wish they had this problem and I am one of them. I have also become a huge fan of the Neutrogena products. They are made pretty much for every skin type and hypoallergenic.

Morni Hills on Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:44 AM
Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work. Thanks for this very useful info you have provided us.
Reply to comment

Pigmentation Treatment on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:31 AM
I very rarely see such kind of interesting and informative post. Thanks for giving such informative news to us.
Reply to comment

Tattoo manufactures on Monday, April 21, 2014 10:48 PM
Such type of work which makes them quite interesting and beautiful too they love the strategy of getting nice tattoo with an quite interesting phase.
Reply to comment

domki mazury on Sunday, July 06, 2014 3:21 AM
Few people will pay for awareness of the particular passageway. Complete style of the home, advantages vital places what is the right to hone in on the most crucial attention Lighting Interior design described as significant great number involving others
Reply to comment

strona www on Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:16 PM
The painting them progression will not be troublesome, have got the perfect tools In sensible house this type of answer are actually simply
Reply to comment